Thursday, April 3, 2008

A New Experience...

As for me, i also did not go to KL Pac on April Fool's day because i have to help our sem 6 TESLian seniors in their theater performance at Auditorium hall of Engineering Faculty UPM. At first, i feel quite sad because i want to have a visit at KL Pac and watch "Passion". However, i change my thoughts because helping seniors is also a good thing since me and my friends have promised our seniors to help them before the suggestion of going to watch "Passion".
It is indeed a new experience for me to help out in the theater performance with Eunice, yin chean, Fei Ying and Min Hui. We were helping out in putting up props on the stage. It was fun although we were clumsy: knock against one another because the lights were off during changing scenes and things toppled on the stage causing noises. This is because we have to be very fast. Changing scenes within 40 minutes. No matter what, it was fun!
I enjoyed watching the play by seniors and gained experience that actually putting up a play on stage is not easy. It requires beautiful decorations, smooth flow in the story, responds simultaneously among actors. The attire and make up play an important role as well. It is not last minute work in putting up a play. If yes, the play will not be well performed.
It was a new experience for me in helping up. I hope in next semester i can perform a wonderful, fun and meaningful play. I want to enjoy in the theater course.

1 comment:

Hoyi said...

I m just pass-by. I leave msg here is bcoz ur name is same with mine~!XD
I m Hoe yi too. I get ur name when seaching my name~~~